Powrtouch Evolution Quad Manual
The Powrtouch Evolution Quad ™ Auto and Manual caravan movers represents very best innovations for all wheel drive of twin axle caravans.
The Powrtouch Evolution Quad delivers the ultimate power and control. Designed in the UK, the Auto version features full automatic electronic roller engagement of all four motors at the touch of a button The Quad feautres powerful 4-pole motors and ultra efficient drive train. And is backed by PowrTouch’s five year no quibble guarantee.
The Powrtouch Evolution Quad Manual rollers are engaged with a siomple wind-on mechanism.
All movements are controlled by the remote handset. One press of a buttons on the remote to move in any direction. All four caravan tyres are driven by lightweight extruded aluminium rollers with a 70mm diameter to provide exceptional grip and durability.
Fitting the Powrtouch Evolution Quad to your caravan is simple and does NOT require any welding or drilling of the chassis.
The soft start feature allows the caravan to be manoeuvred accurately before full speed is achieved. Braking is fully automatic and occurs immediately your finger is removed from the active button.
The Powrtouch Evolution Quad also boasts the FM Electronics System which includes variable speed control. The control system allows the mover to be driven at 100% speed, 75%, 50% or 25% – perfect for even more precise manouevring.
Please note: If your caravan is a Freedom, Trigano, Eriba or Goba, please call before ordering.
- PowrTouch 5 year no quibble Guarantee
- High-grip lightweight 70mm dia extruded Aluminium rollers
- All wheel drive, four motor system with automatic electronic roller engagement (auto model)
- New more powerful 4-pole electric motors
- Ultra efficient power train
- Centre-push design for even tyre pressure
- British design and engineering – COP305 compliant
- Designed and manufactured to ISO 9001:2000 & TUV approved
- Soft Start – reduced stress on the chassis giving complete, fluent control to the operator enabling effortless parking in tight spaces easy connection to towing vehicle
- Single piece powder-coated Aluminium casting
- Unique two button safety control to activate system.
- Advanced safety features built into electronic control box
- Low battery flashing indicator on control box and hand set
- Immediate braking when your finger is released from the operating buttons
- Powrtouch Evolution Quad Manual features a 20 minute cut off if the unit is not in use.
Reverse polarity protected (against incorrect battery connection)
- Additional back up lead should you experience interference with radio controlled handset
- Easily transferred if caravan is upgraded.
- Works on wet or uneven terrain
- Palm sized, lightweight, handheld remote controller with holder
- Compact design offering better ground clearance.
- Easy DIY installation for the competent person
- Motor overload protection
If you would like more information prior to ordering please don’t hesitate to contact us beforehand.