Powrtouch Evolution Automatic
The new Powrtouch Evolution Automatic and Manual motor mover ™ caravan mover represents the next generation of mover.
The Powrtouch Evolution Automatic motor mover features that latest developments in innovation but still represents fantastic value for money. The Powrtouch Evolution Automatic is UK designed and features automatic electronic roller engagement at the touch of a button, powerful 4-pole motor and ultra efficient drive train. And is backed by PowrTouch’s five year no quibble guarantee.
The Evolution Manual rollers are engaged with a simple wind-on mechanism.
All movements are controlled by a remote handset. Just press one of the buttons on the remote to move in any direction, even turn the caravan on its own axis. The caravan tyres are driven by lightweight extruded aluminium rollers with a 70mm diameter to provide superb grip and durability.
Fitting the Powrtouch Evolution Automatic and Manual motor mover to the caravan is simple and does NOT require any welding or drilling of the chassis.
The soft start feature allows the caravan to be manoeuvred accurately before full speed is achieved. Braking is fully automatic and occurs immediately the finger is removed from the selected button.
The Powrtouch Evolution Automatic and Manual motor mover also boasts the FM Electronics System which includes variable speed control. The control system allows the mover to be driven at 100% speed, 75%, 50% or 25% – perfect for even more precise manouevring.
Also available with auto roller engagement in twin and AWD versions.
Please note: If your caravan is a Freedom, Trigano, Eriba or Goba, please call before ordering.
- PowrTouch 5 year no quibble Guarantee
- High-grip lightweight 70mm dia extruded Aluminium rollers
- Ultra efficient power train
- Centre-push design for even tyre pressure
- Automatic electronic roller engagement (auto model)
- New more powerful 4-pole electric motor
- British design and engineering – COP305 compliant
- Designed and manufactured to ISO 9001:2000 & TUV approved
- Soft Start – reduced stress on the chassis giving complete, fluent control to the operator enabling effortless parking in tight spaces easy connection to towing vehicle
- Single piece powder-coated Aluminium casting
- Unique two button safety control to activate system.
- Advanced safety features built into electronic control box
- Low battery flashing indicator on control box and hand set
- Immediate braking when your finger is released from the operating buttons
- Powrtouch Evolution Automatic features a 20 minute cut off if the unit is not in use.
Reverse polarity protected (against incorrect battery connection)
- Additional back up lead should you experience interference with radio controlled handset
- Easily transferred if caravan is upgraded.
- Works on wet or uneven terrain
- Palm sized, lightweight, handheld remote controller with holder
- Compact design offering better ground clearance.
- Easy DIY installation for the competent person
- Motor overload protection
If you would like more information prior to ordering please don’t hesitate to contact us beforehand.